Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Crazy little thing called life

Pin It Ok, so now I have that song, "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" running through my head. And now you do too! You can thank me later.

There are a few months out of the year when my job is really busy. And a few weeks out of those months it is insane. I love my job and I would much rather be busy than not, but at some point exhaustion kicks in. I think I always feel it most after the first few week of busy-ness. I get up early, go to work for 12 hours, come home to my poor dog who thinks I have abandoned him, eat dinner, got to bed, and then do it all over again the next day.

I get worn out and soul-weary. I have to remember to stop, breathe, and just take five minutes whenever I can. So today I will look at these photos and remember the beach trip with my family. My sister and one of my nieces got up early with me to watch the sunrise. We were the only ones out there except for the birds and the only thing you could hear was the wind blowing and the waves crashing.




If your day is crazy like mine, I hope you have 5 minutes to stop and breathe and just be glad in the day.





And just for fun... this is my poor, crazy, abandoned dog:





No comments:

Post a Comment

your email address here