Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Etsy Love

Pin It
Etsy is a handmade marketplace. It's a way to buy and sell handmade items, vintage items, art, and supplies. Until I opened my shop, I wasn't that familiar with the site. Now I'm obsessed! I'm on there daily working on my shop, adding items, participating in team activities, and discussions. I also can spend hours at a time just browsing and choosing favorites from all the amazing creations on there. I love to scroll through getting ideas for photos, gift ideas for my family and friends, and of course finding some amazing things for myself too. The selection seems limitless.

Photography prints (yes, that is a shameless plug!), edibles, accessories, paintings, clothing, and furniture are a few of the thousands of listings you can choose from.

Here are some of my favorite items:


You can find this beautiful shoulder bag here at Marbled Bag on etsy.




You can find these stackable rings here at Amy Waltz Designs on etsy.



Isn't this succulent planter perfect for Spring? Find it here at The Little Succulent Shoppe on etsy.



One of my favorite finds from BlueBirdHeaven here on etsy.

If you haven't been to Etsy lately, go take a look. There are so many wonderful things to choose from. And stop by my shop. I would love feedback on the photos I have listed, what you would like to see more of (or less of). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your email address here