Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wear it Wednesday - Casual Styles

Pin It



I have the hardest time figuring out what to wear when I can go casual. I have to dress up for work so I'm comfortable with picking out business style outfits. But when the weekend gets here I'm at a loss. I think part of it is my body shape. I'm not huge, but I'm not thin either. I don't like shorts on me or anything clingy, but something flowy can make you look even bigger. I end up with a pile of discarded clothes on my bed, I'm grumpy, and frustrated.

I have been window shopping on Pinterest for some ideas. I love everything about this first outfit. It's easy and comfy looking. AND I love her hair. Wish I could figure out how to curl mine like that.


I'm not sure I could pull this next outfit off but it just looks so breezy and cool.



I have a thing for jeans and a white button-up shirt. This next outfit is a version I could do since the shirt isn't tucked in. It would work with both heels or flats.



No comments:

Post a Comment

your email address here