Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fashion Finds

Pin It
I just finished creating an etsy treasury featuring fashion and accessories. I was really amazed at the beautiful clothing, shoes, jewelry, and bags I found while scrolling through. Etsy may not be the first place you think to look for these items but it definitely should be! Here are some of my favorite finds.

Mint and Taupel Maxi Dress Causal Maxi Dress Long Dress


 This gorgeous maxi dress is available here

Handmade leather sandals decorated with owl jewel
Who doesn't need a pair of blingy owl sandals? Find these here



Feel So Good - Short ...Blue Halter Maxi Cotton dress

Such a perfect dress for hot summer days. Find it here


PP Handmade leather bag for women "Ibiza 4"

I'm in love with this bag. Perfect style and color. Find it here


bubble necklace bib necklace Drop Shape Necklace Mint Green bubble necklace  (FN-0902)
I really love this take on the bubble necklace trend. Find it here


MARIA - shirtwaist dress made of woolen shawl by Mrs Pomeranz

I think this made to-order-dress can take you from Spring to Summer and right into Fall. Find it here


Personalized Monogram Shoe Clip
These monogrammed shoe clips are so fun and unique. Find them here


Chrysanthemum  silk lined aqua floral clutch, Bag Noir, Bridesmaid clutch, Weddings bride formal clutch purse

I adore this clutch. Its perfect in every way. Get yours here


BOHEME. High heel shoes. Green Heels. US 5-14 sizes.

I.   Love.   These.  (enough said)        Find them here


I could have added at least 20 more items to this list of favorites. The next time you are shopping, put Etsy on your list of sites to peruse. You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your email address here