Monday, April 1, 2013

Refreshed and Renewed

Pin It
We are a month into the crazy work schedule I have a few months out of every year. It has been hectic, frustrating, tiring, and fun all at the same time. But I was really looking forward to heading home for a few days to spend Easter with my family. To be able to do this was a treat since the rest of my office was going to have to work over the weekend. 5:00 came and went on Friday and I was still sitting at the office. Then 6:00, and I was really starting to sweat being able to have the weekend home. Thankfully, I was able to leave not long after that and head home.

I had a great time visiting with my family. I really needed that time away to get spoiled a bit and get bunches of sweet hugs and kisses from my nieces to get me through this next month of craziness. I didn't get much rest but I got lots of love :-) So thankful for all of them.

I also had the unique experience of taking our family photos. I am used to nature photography. There is no posing, no herding, no directing involved in that. But this was really fun. I think I got some really great shots and I'm dying to start the editing process.


8 comments:

  1. Cheryl, would you mind posting this in April 3rd blog blitz. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing beautiful flowers like that around me....not yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you can't wait! We have had them since late January.

      Delete
  3. "Posing, directing, herding"...yes, that sounds exactly what I do when I take photos of new products on my oh-so-helpful little models! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine so! I was was ready for bribery...

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you got a much needed "change of scenery". The picture of the white crocus is so pretty - waiting for mine to appear. Their tiny green stems are poking out of the cold soil......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I live in the South! No waiting for us

      Delete

your email address here